11/21/2011

3Mar11 - #Winnipeg Social Media Podcast, S01E03

3Mar11 - #Winnipeg Social Media Podcast, S01E03 Tube. Duration : 23.37 Mins.


itunes.apple.com - Subscribe via iTunes for the audio only version Hey! Welcome to the Social Media in Central Canada podcast for March 3, 2011. This is episode THREE and it's comin' at ya from the sunny but FROSTY land of of Winnipeg, Manitoba. I'm you're host Jill Lampi, and I'm here to talk about social media. Alright, so here we are, episode number three of the Social Media in Central Canada. My name is Jill Lampi, and I'm a Social Media strategist and overall technical consultant. My company name is WebGrrl Enterprises, and I'm pretty easy to connect up with online. If you'd like to get connected, or if you've got questions, I'd love to hear from you. twitter.com youtube.com facebook.com Now, since the airing of episode two in the middle of February, there's been a lot of activity around here, and a lot of - you guessed it, social networking. I was able to conduct a couple of interviews on the social media front, and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you today! So, here's a big shout out to Mat Shephard who leads the Social Media Manitoba Tweetup Meetup group and Aileen White, the creative spark and plan behind the Winnipeg Humane Society's Viral video featuring Winnipeg's own Andy Hill. But before I get into the interviews, I'd like to take a quick look at the Social Media events I know of that are coming up in the city of Winnipeg. If you've got an event that wasn't mentioned, make sure you join the Social Media Manitoba group on LinkedIn and share the event ...

Tags: social media, winnipeg social media, social media podcast, jill lampi podcast, webgrrl podcast, leanne havelock, secret handshake, winnipeg humane society, kitty midnight madness, aileen white, matthew shephard, social media manitoba, tweetup meetup, winnipeg

No comments:

Post a Comment