12/05/2011

God Is Not Great, I. "Putting it mildly" part 1 of 3

God Is Not Great, I. "Putting it mildly" part 1 of 3 Video Clips. Duration : 9.97 Mins.


"Putting it mildly" - Chapter I of Christopher Hitchens' phenomenally scathing and erudite critique of religion, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything. I do not own any of the audio or visual content of this video. NB If you find the content of this book stimulating, then I enjoin you to please consider buying a hard copy. Hitchens bangs out, as it were, a lot of information in this critique, and not only would a hard copy be useful for references (for you fellow analysts out there, or maybe if you didn't catch a name or two) or look good on your book shelf or a gift for another, but it would help my conscience out a bit - as I'm giving it to you here for free. I know that having audio on YouTube will undoubtedly give this message to people who would never have a chance of reading it, but still. If you have the money why not get a copy from Amazon or, as Christopher Hitchens himself often quips, from any "fine book store anywhere".

Keywords: christopher, hitchens, god, is, not, great, putting, it, mildly, religion, criticism, judaism, christianity, islam, faith, audiobook, audio, book, Free, Inquisition

No comments:

Post a Comment